Bay Area Yeast Meeting
Spring 2014 Bay Area Yeast Meeting Information
The Spring Bay Area Yeast Meeting is hosted by the Saccharomyces Genome Database group at Stanford University and UC Berkeley.
- Venue: Li Ka Shing Center (http://lksc.stanford.edu/)
- Location: Stanford University, CA
- Date: April 19th, 2014
- Registraion is free.
- To help us get a head count for food and to prepare the meeting agenda, please enter your information using this Registration Form
Key Note Speaker
Randy Schekman, UC Berkeley (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, 2013)
Maps & Parking
Parking is free during the weekend on Stanford campus.
Campus Shuttle (Marguerite)
Free campus shuttle from downtown Palo Alto is available. The Palo Alto Train Station is the closest stop to Stanford University. A variety of maps for the Marguerite Shuttle are available.
Realtime Shuttle Bus Service. The Stanford Marguerite Shuttle is free.
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- School of Medicine, Stanford University
- If you have any questions please contact us at sgd-helpdesk