Revision as of 18:43, 15 October 2007 by Jodi
- Tritech Research maintains a list of links to S. cerevisiae information and protocols, and sells reagents and equipment for S. cerevisiae research.
- VectorDB, collected sequences of cloning vectors for use in a variety of organisms
- PlasmID, access to sequence-verified plasmid clones for more than 5000 S. cerevisiae genes. PlasmID is a service of the DF/HCC DNA Resource Core. Clones were created by the Harvard Institute of Proteomics at Harvard Medical School.
- pAG Vectors is a collection of 288 yeast Gateway expression vectors. These "Advanced Gateway" vectors are modifications of the pRS series plasmids and allow for inducible or constitutive expression, as well as fusion to a number of protein tags and fluorescent proteins. We have made all of these vectors available through the non-profit plasmid repository Addgene. Clones were created by the Lindquist Lab at the Whitehead Institute. "A suite of Gateway™ vectors for high-throughput genetic analysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae". Simon Alberti, Aaron D. Gitler, and Susan Lindquist." 2007. Yeast. In Press.
- Antibodies made to S. cerevisiae proteins