Revision as of 15:06, 12 September 2017 by Edith
- Yeast Lab Protocols from the Breeden Lab, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Yeast Lab Protocols from the Gottschling Lab, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Yeast & Microarray Protocols from the Gasch Lab, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The Definitive Yeast Transformation Homepage from the University of Manitoba.
- DNA Replication Protocols from the Fangman and Brewer Labs, University of Washington.
- The MGuide. Version 2.0, a complete guide to microarraying for the molecular biologist, from the Brown Lab, Stanford University.
- Guide to Yeast Microarray Experiments, by Audrey Gasch, from Guide to Yeast Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology, Methods in Enzymology (2002)
- The NCRR Yeast Resource Center at the University of Washington facilitates the study of yeast protein complexes by providing access to techniques such as mass spectrometry, two-hybrid arrays, deconvolution fluorescence microscopy and protein structure prediction.
- PCR-Based Allele Replacement (Erdeniz et al. (1997) Genome Res. 7:1174-1183). Available to the public without password restriction and at no charge, through a special arrangement with Genome Research arranged by Rodney Rothstein (see detailed notes from RR and Stephan Bärtsch on the W303 strain; derivatives were used in the study).
- Chemostat Manual from Maitreya Dunham's lab, University of Washington.
- A Classroom Guide To Yeast Experiments from The GENE project at Kansas State University based on essay writing.
- Protocols and Resources from the RNA Decay Resource, a resource for the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers who study mRNA decay.
- SGA protocols and scoring software.
- Molecular Biology Protocols Search Engine from Life in Research, LLC. Also life sciences databases, online tools, software, and powerpoints. For example Yeast protocols, Yeast databases
- Software tools created by members of the scientific community.
- Yeast Community Site from Honigberg Lab, University of Missouri Kansas City.
- Concours Site from concours Lab, University of Mousseaux sur seine (protocol in French).
- Yeast Cell Micromanipulation Protocol for Making Support Rod with Fiber Optic Needle Attached from Cora Styles
- Genetic Mapping (Two-Point) Data for yeast genes.
- PRIMED: Complete primer set for deleting and C-terminally tagging every protein-coding and non-coding RNA gene in S. cerevisiae.
- Yeast Protocols particularly DNA/RNA analysis, from the Houseley Lab at the Babraham Institute.