Revision as of 22:15, 9 July 2009 by SitroAltav
- http://accnaaltrde.com/lachisitor.html varzelrocb
- [| varzelrocb]
- ((http://chibocli.com/pasletotr.html varzelrocb))
- [varzelrocb](http://letoololilis.com/ouzeleltol.html "varzelrocb")
- Yeast Lab Protocols from the Breeden Lab, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Yeast Lab Protocols from the Gottschling Lab, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Yeast & Microarray Protocols from the Gasch Lab, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The Definitive Yeast Transformation Homepage from the University of Manitoba.
- DNA Replication Protocols from the Fangman and Brewer Labs, University of Washington.
- Interaction Trap at Work information page from Erica Golemis's laboratory at the Fox Chase Cancer Center.
- The MGuide. Version 2.0, a complete guide to microarraying for the molecular biologist, from the Brown Lab, Stanford University.
- Guide to Yeast Microarray Experiments, by Audrey Gasch, from Guide to Yeast Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology, Methods in Enzymology (2002)
- The NCRR Yeast Resource Center at the University of Washington facilitates the study of yeast protein complexes by providing access to techniques such as mass spectrometry, two-hybrid arrays, deconvolution fluorescence microscopy and protein structure prediction.
- Full text of the paper (Erdeniz et al. (1997) Genome Res. 7:1174-1183) describing PCR-Based Allele Replacement. Available to the public without password restriction and at no charge, through a special arrangement with Genome Research arranged by Rodney Rothstein (see detailed notes from RR and Stephan Bartsch for the W303 strain used in the study).
- A Classroom Guide To Yeast Experiments from The GENE project at Kansas State University.
- Protocols and Resources from the RNA Decay Resource, a resource for the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers who study mRNA decay.
- SGA SGA protocols and scoring software.