Share your knowledge...Edit this entry!
|Aliases||GRD8, VAC4, VPL19|
|Feature type||ORF, Verified|
|Don't edit this box! It's automatically regenerated, and edits will be lost when the update script runs.|
Description of YBR097W: Myristoylated serine/threonine protein kinase involved in vacuolar protein sorting; functions as a membrane-associated complex with Vps34p; active form recruits Vps34p to the Golgi membrane; interacts with the GDP-bound form of Gpa1p
About Community Commentary. Please share your knowledge!
See Help:References on how to add references
- Slessareva JE, et al. (2006) Activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase Vps34 by a G protein alpha subunit at the endosome. Cell 126(1):191-203 SGD PMID 16839886
- Sickmann A, et al. (2003) The proteome of Saccharomyces cerevisiae mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100(23):13207-12 SGD PMID 14576278
- Stack JH, et al. (1995) Vesicle-mediated protein transport: regulatory interactions between the Vps15 protein kinase and the Vps34 PtdIns 3-kinase essential for protein sorting to the vacuole in yeast. J Cell Biol 129(2):321-34 SGD PMID 7721937
- Stack JH, et al. (1995) Receptor-mediated protein sorting to the vacuole in yeast: roles for a protein kinase, a lipid kinase and GTP-binding proteins. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 11():1-33 SGD PMID 8689553
- Stack JH and Emr SD (1994) Vps34p required for yeast vacuolar protein sorting is a multiple specificity kinase that exhibits both protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol-specific PI 3-kinase activities. J Biol Chem 269(50):31552-62 SGD PMID 7989323
See Help:Categories on how to add the wiki page for this gene to a Category