Revision as of 08:51, 12 January 2016 by Alfandary
- MochiView Desktop genome browsing and motif analysis software (with easy import of S. cerevisiae genome/genes/motif libraries)
- EGAN Downstream/pathway/gene set enrichment/visualization tool for exploring results of -omics experiments
- REVIGO A Web server that summarizes and visualizes long lists of Gene Ontology terms
- Primers-4-Yeast Design primers for gene targeting of PCR-based transformation cassettes into S. cerevisiae, and for validation of correct insertion.
- MyLabStocks Manage molecular biology stocks of your lab (primers, strains, plasmids and more...)
- GRS: Retrieve custom sequences from any annotated genome
- Yeastriction A web based tool to select targets for CRISPR editing of the genome.
- Genome Compiler is a free all-in-one software platform for DNA design and visualization, data management, lab collaboration and seamless DNA ordering.