Revision as of 17:22, 18 June 2008 by Stacia
- Antibodies made to S. cerevisiae proteins
- Custom Oligos and Primers - Several companies provide custom oligo synthesis, including but not limited to, those listed here:
- MORF collection is a moveable ORF library which enables protein expression and purification for more than 4900 S. cerevisiae genes, as described in Gelperin DM, et al. (2005).
- pAG Vectors is a collection of 288 yeast Gateway expression vectors. These "Advanced Gateway" vectors are modifications of the pRS series plasmids and allow for inducible or constitutive expression, as well as fusion to a number of protein tags and fluorescent proteins. We have made all of these vectors available through the non-profit plasmid repository Addgene. Clones were created by the Lindquist Lab at the Whitehead Institute. "A suite of Gateway vectors for high-throughput genetic analysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae". Simon Alberti, Aaron D. Gitler, and Susan Lindquist." 2007. Yeast. In Press.
- PlasmID, access to sequence-verified plasmid clones for more than 5000 S. cerevisiae genes. PlasmID is a service of the DF/HCC DNA Resource Core. Clones were created by the Harvard Institute of Proteomics at Harvard Medical School.
- Tritech Research maintains a list of links to S. cerevisiae information and protocols, and sells reagents and equipment for S. cerevisiae research.
- VectorDB, collected sequences of cloning vectors for use in a variety of organisms