General S. cerevisiae Information
Revision as of 23:10, 8 November 2017 by Nash
This page has replaced the Virtual Library. See also other fungi information.
- Information about winemaking.
- An introduction to yeast, the most ideal eukaryotic microorganism for biological studies, written by Fred Sherman.
- An updated version of the yeast primer Getting Started with Yeast written by Fred Sherman.
- Budding Yeast for Budding Geneticists: A Primer on the Saccharomyces cerevisiae Model System written by Andrea A. Duina, Mary E. Miller, and Jill B. Keeney, published in Genetics.
- Yeast Molecular Biology: A Short Compendium on Basic Features and Novel Aspects written by Horst Feldmann at the University of Munich
- A list of websites with relevance to S. cerevisiae molecular biology and genetics and to general molecular biology.
- Search the Yeast BioSci (a.k.a. BioNet) Electronic Conference
- Usenet group on yeast molecular biology: bionet.molbio.yeast
- Curated publications at SGD describing industrial uses of yeast, such as biofuels, winemaking, brewing.